Trouble getting started?

Coordinator
Apr 11, 2012 at 12:50 PM

If you got trouble getting started, place your questions here.

Developer
Apr 20, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Edited Apr 20, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Hello.

After watching videos and reading some documentation, more or less I got the idea of current project (before joining the team). I have only question: is there any certain plans, what and how certain things suppose to be done and by whom? As a new member of the team I need some guidance. I thank you for any help and guidance in advice. 

Coordinator
Apr 22, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Hi, Dimitrij!

And Welcome to the team, we just added you :-)  The main purpose of this "prototype" was to share our work in the area of WebRTC. We started this project when we decided to try to build/test what possibilities WebRTC gives and we decided to do it upon the XSockets.NET (http://xsockets.net) framework as that also is real-time project of ours.

So you are welcome to use the code for you own ideas, contribute with fixex, ideas or what ever you feel for , right not we actually don't have a Todo or wish list  at all, so if you got an idea we happily assist in any way we can,.

If you need any assistance please let us know?

Did you get the "thing" running, or is there anything we can assist with?  i know that it may be some problems with some dependencies ? 

Kind regards

Magnus

Developer
Apr 27, 2012 at 4:03 AM
Edited Apr 28, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Hello.

Yes, I got "thing" running. It was mostly my bad and misunderstanding. But everything works fine.

As the team is using .Net framework than it might be possible to resolve somehow dependency problems on the fly, let's say during compilation/executing time. Somehow it can be done. I keep thinking of that and keep trying=)

With best regards, Dmitrij.